Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You see that piece of cake right there? Do you think you could maybe shove that in my ass for me? Thanks.

It's been a long day.  Work ran late, and as a result, my brain is mush.  So rather than taking the time to do something original, I guess I'll just grace you guys with a list of quotes that have inspired me throughout my life.

"If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me" - George Washington
"I'll beat the fuck out of a pregnant bitch, I don't give a fuck" - Anne Frank, an excerpt from The Anne Frank Diaries
"The best part about fucking twenty-seven year olds, is that there are twenty of them" - Abraham Lincoln, an excerpt from his State of the Union Address
"I'll stop eating motherfucking babies when they stop tasting delicious" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"White people?  Why, they are the most pleasant people on God's green earth!" - Malcom X  (Take that, you dead asshole.)
"She asked me to give her nine inches and make it hurt, so I fucked her three times and punched her in the mouth" - Mother Theresa
 "BRB, naptime" - Heath Ledger
"Fuck this, I'm gonna join my dead career." - Corey Haim

10 comments:

  1. bahahahaha!

    ""The best part about fucking twenty-seven year olds, is that there are twenty of them" - Abraham Lincoln, an excerpt from his State of the Union Address"

    My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, alot of casual pedophilia references. nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you must have had a bad day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No cake for you sir, it's a lie anyway. IT'S A TRICK! THERE NEVER WAS ANY CAKE!

    but here's another quote for you pedos

    "If there's no grass on the field, flip her over and play in the mud"

    ReplyDelete
  5. These quotes seem accurate and fair >.>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha interesting post!! Would never have thought that was said by some of these famous "holier-than-thou" people!

    ReplyDelete